[Olpc-open] Access to Knowledge @ Yale - request for project ideas

Charbax charbax at charbax.com
Wed Dec 17 16:34:42 EST 2008

How about studying the best ways to suggest teachers, schools, students
implement OLPC, thus finding more about the best way to integrate laptops
and the Internet in the most effective education. Formulating suggested
strategies for actual courses. How to provide each student with a
personalized course on global knowledge, how to measure success in learning
with laptops, how to optimize the time in class and the time at home. Are
there specific different types of lessons that the teacher can prepare. What
are the best algorithms to figure out which students should work together in
groups, when and how. How to best collaborate on projects. How to publish
students results on blogs and on the Internet to have the students best
showcase and interact with the rest of the world..

--
Charbax,
Nicolas Charbonnier