[Olpc-open] This project is rolling, so should OLPC

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:29:12 EDT 2008

simon, thanks for your concern

fixed the customized build problems.  All ready for tomorrow. You guys
should realize that about 80% of my time is taken up by logistics.
Testing, organizing XO's, labeling them, etc. I spent 4 hours today
packing the XO's for tomorrow. ah the joy. little time left for actual
technical stuff.

w/in the next few weeks hope to figure out how edit pre-boot image using
puritan. Should be fun and under a lot less pressure then ;)