[Olpc-open] two new videos from waveplace st john pilot

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Tue Apr 15 13:03:02 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

We've just posted two new videos from the St John Waveplace pilot,
which concluded three weeks ago.  The first shows mentoring during
the pilot.  The second shows students presenting their Etoys storybooks.

1) Scenes from the St John pilot (4 minutes)

http://waveplace.com/locations/usvi/movie.jsp?id=45

2) The St John Storybook Awards (8 minutes)

http://waveplace.com/locations/usvi/movie.jsp?id=44

We will be posting the actual storybooks to our website soon so you
can see them for yourself.

In other news, the Haiti pilot will resume next week, since things
have calmed down in Port-Au-Prince.  The kids and teachers are well.

As always, if you'd like to hear more from us, please subscribe to
our newsletter or donate money on our website to help with our
courseware and pilots.

Take care,
Tim

--