[Olpc-open] Key board servey

googlemail goo555 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:57:59 EDT 2008

After I follow : http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Disassembly
To fix stuck keyboard for cntl + alt based on :

http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1961

Now OLPC work fine in excellent condition.

Earlier, I have to buy extra USB keyboard to use with OLPC :(

My request are:

1. Please inform me How many OLPC you have and How many has keyboard problem?
2. After follow instruction above: How many was fixed and How many
problem remain.

For me I have 2 OLPC. One has problem and it was completely fixed
after using rubber to rub the keyboard sensor and reassembling.

It took several hours to do so and I have 3 unscrew left (Don't know
where to put them back) So, please be careful to follow the
dis-assembling process.