[Olpc-open] Pakistan's Pilot project

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:52:21 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 11:53 AM, salman minhas
<sulmanminhas at hotmail.com> wrote:

> OLPC Pakistan launch its first pilot project in slums between Rawalpindi and Islamabad with 27 XOs.
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Pakistan_Pilot

What languages are supported on your XOs in build 406? We have later
builds with a substantial amount of Dari and Pashto localization. Does
anybody know whether they will run on B2s?

What other languages do you need? Urdu, Sindhi, Balochi, Brahui,
Hindko, Panjabi, Seraiki?

> We just starts  our journey. We will do our best to keep updating the wiki pages.
>
> Regards,
>

> Salman Minhas
> System Support Engineer
> OLPC: One Laptop Per Child - Non Profit Association
> OLPC Pakistan.

Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/