[Olpc-open] Question concerning XO from Austria

Michael Burns burns at laptop.org
Tue Oct 16 18:58:43 EDT 2007

Hi Herbert,

The best place to start is the OLPC wiki, actually. All the
documentation on what the system is, what it should be and how to use
it has been posted there.

Some links:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Hardware_specification
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Content

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers_program

The wiki is actually pretty well designed and you should be find
answers to most anything there. Let me know if you are looking for
something else and can't find it. Cheers! :)

--
Michael Burns * Student
Open Source {Education} Lab