[Olpc-open] Information about OLPC

Eliane Malvera emalvera at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 05:52:18 EST 2007

Hi,

My name is Eliane, I’m a System Analysis student.

I’ve been doing a system, as Academic Thesis, to help kids at School. That system should run on OLPC.

The problem is that this system was done in Delphi 7. We tried to install Delphi Kylix on Linux Fedora, but without success.
The Point is, we don’t have time to try anything new or learn a new language as Python. I’d like to know:

Someone knows how to install Delphi Kylix on Fedora?
How to install a compile system with Delphi 7 on OLPC?

Best Regards,

Eliane Malvera
São Paulo - SP - Brasil