[Olpc-open] Summer of Code?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at sebastian.cl
Mon Mar 26 16:26:25 EDT 2007

Actually OLPC was not among the mentoring organizations until a few days
ago, it was a bit confusing.

My friend Ignacio and me submitted a proposal today, you can find it on
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgvvbjcm_3hfdf4b

We also submitted a very similar one to the CPSR (Computer Professionals for
Social Responsibility), because in the absence of OLPC as mentoring
organization they seemed like a mentoring organization that would be
interested in our idea. I never managed to contact them in any case.

We will be waiting for comments but I'd welcome some peer reviews of it.

Thanks,

Sebastian