[Olpc-open] Fwd: [BDPA-Africa] Euro-Africa ICT workshop in Nairobi: Deadline JULY 12th

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 17:45:12 EDT 2007

Can anybody with an XO make it to this workshop in Kenya?

We have several sets of PowerPoint/OpenOffice Impress slides that you can
use. See Presentations and Demonstrations on the laptop Wiki. You can run
the Live CD on a laptop with a video output, or get the XO screen on your
computer through several methods, also on the Wiki.