[Olpc-open] some questions...

Bipin Gautam bipin.gautam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:31:09 EST 2007

hello,
i got some of the answers that i was seeking. I'm writing a summary of
it  and more.

>So long as the air pressure is high enough to maintain convective
>cooling of the device it will keep working when you are having
>problems breathing at 5531m (the highest permanent habitation on the
>planet).

well thats makes perfect sence from a logical standpoint but from a
business standpoint its completely opposite as it risky so UNTIL OLPC
officially addresses this and reconizes the laptop can work say upto
6000 metres using the laptop over ~ 3000 m would void warenty as its
beyond the official specification for what laptop can work on

with regards,
-bipin