[Olpc-open] problem and another so

Edson Ma edsonma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 14:55:59 EST 2007

I was trying to update a olpc that I received to my development.. and it
freezes no after I put and usbpendrive to update it...

So I tried to go back to the nand239 version image and it now shows a lot of
problem..

Are there anyone that could send me some tutorial page.. or something like
that ?? How I can understand better how that olpc works?

Another question is: Are there any possibility to change the linux
distribution.. like.. put an damn small linux or puppy linux inside olpc?
Are there anyone that did that?

Thanks in advance

Edson Ma