[Olpc-open] an inexpensive plan for personalized laptops?

xuan wu wuxuan.ecios at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 00:46:42 EST 2007

if the people really want to sell it for money, there'll be lots of ways to
make the laptops look as new. In my opinion, only if the laptop can't be
used by any other except the owner,  can the problem of resale be solved.
besides, another problem is what the children can do with the laptop? Even
if we can image a thousand beneficial ways, which is the one that can
attract the children to devote to and forget the idea of selling it? Also,
they can't be addicted to it either, which the government worried about
most.

ps: I'm from China.