[Olpc-open] users near Santa Barbara

Michael Burns maburns at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:19:38 EST 2007

I have contacted the olpcnews admins and another community forum's admins on
working to merge the community in some way. Don't know what the best way is,
but if there are olpc-related pockets of communities, we want to connect
them to the larger whole.

So if you're a member of one of those pocket communities and are reading
this, speak up, and lets find a way to do something cool with our 2
communities! :)

On Dec 30, 2007 8:29 AM, gnome <gnome at greenglim.com> wrote:

> Elena-
>
> There's lots of us near you.  There's somebody right in Goleta.  I'm in
> Port Hueneme, and there's a very active person in Ventura, plus quite a
> few in north LA.  We're planning to start having meetups sometime in
> January.
>
> There's one more map :
> http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?action=googlemap  which is the forum
> where lots of us early enthusiasts started getting together.  We need
> cross-linking somehow!  We all need to be on one map.  And all on the
> same page.  And all that good stuff... :-D        No idea how to
> accomplish that, unfortunately.
>
> Cheers,
> quixote.
>
> --