[Olpc-open] dual boot ubuntu

gnome gnome at greenglim.com
Fri Dec 28 18:32:54 EST 2007

Steve-
I just wanted to let you know re this:

Steve Holton wrote:
> Start by getting a Developers Key:
>    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developer_Key
>
> That's your key (pardon the pun) into the world of XO development.
>
> On Dec 24, 2007 10:06 AM, gnome <gnome at greenglim.com wrote:
>
>     Steve:
>
>     Re: get out there and make a dual boot system.  If only!  ...  I pretty much have no clue where to start.  Any
>     suggestions about where I go to look up some of this stuff?
>
>     cheers,
>     quixote.

has really started something.  I have my dev key (the thought of me as a
"developer" is hilarious, if you know anything about me) and I'm busily
splashing around usb thumbdrives and boot orders and with rebooting and
wondering whether the system will still come back up... :D

Interesting times.

quixote.