[Olpc-open] firendly manual

Nicole Lee nicole.lee at students.olin.edu
Tue Dec 25 02:13:54 EST 2007

"Sounds like we need someone with a bit of Gimp skill to gloss up some nice
pictures. The User guide has some images, and the Keyboard wiki article, for
instance, has some useful bits to pull together. "

put a request on http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Art_Wanted and i'll make sure and
poke artists [seems that not everyone has put that page on their watchlist
:/]. anyway, if you need artwork [or graphics, or anything visual, really],
that's generally a good place to start.

-nikki