[Olpc-open] friendly manual

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Mon Dec 24 00:13:32 EST 2007

Considerable amounts of work is being done on a cohesive simplified user
guide for the XO.  The existing work of the Simplified User Guide on the
wiki is being ported over to FLOSS manuals and is being worked on by a
couple volunteer technical writers and myself, who is working on photography
and print layout.

Gnome: I am feeling a growing concern about a perceived separation between
the OLPCnews community (Blog and Forum) and the development community (Wiki,
forum, chat and IRC).