[Olpc-open] friendly manual

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 01:39:29 EST 2007

On Dec 22, 2007 9:15 PM, Michael Burns <maburns at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 22, 2007 7:57 PM, gnome <gnome at greenglim.com> wrote:
> > Yes, indeed.  There's a distinct lack of a friendly manual.  Maybe this
> > is something we could do as a community?
I have started a new document, Discovering the OLPC XO, which I will post
when it has a bit more form. In the meantime, please use

> Indeed, it is community-editabled wiki designed to be a simple, friendly
> user manual. Suggestions always welcome.

Please post questions that this guide does not answer on the talk page
there, or on the New Users page. We also need to gather the pages containing
existing answers. I plan to link to them from OLPC Publications on the Wiki,
or from the relevant page for each publication. You are welcome to help.

> --
> Michael Burns * Student
> Open Source {Education} Lab

Edward Cherlin