[Olpc-open] [Fwd: Re: Sharing Creative Works: An Illustrated Primer]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Dec 15 01:16:55 EST 2007

-------- Forwarded Message --------

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.