[Olpc-open] Sharing Creative Works: An Illustrated Primer

Rebecca Rojer rebecca at creativecommons.org
Fri Dec 14 20:53:01 EST 2007

As you may know, Creative Commons is working on a licensing activity for the
XO (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Creative_Commons). The activity will educate
users about copyright and alternative licensing, as well as allow them to
select licenses for the content they create.  Today we released the first
public draft of the documentation for the activity, a public domain comic
entitled "Sharing Creative Works: An Illustrated Primer."

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Sharing_Creative_Works

This version is primarily for visitors to CC's website, not the XO, so we
would really appreciate any feedback on how we could improve this comic for
the XO. The comic is on our wiki and the artwork is all in SVG format, so in
addition to replying to the thread, you can leave feedback on the talk page
of individual panels or make changes directly.

Thanks!
Rebecca Rojer
Business Development Assistant, Creative Commons