[Olpc-open] Free content; inanity (was Re: Olpc-open Digest, Vol 18, Issue 20)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:25:35 EST 2007

See also librarianchick.org, which collects free online textbooks and
other educational content.

On Dec 12, 2007 8:48 AM, Ed Montgomery <edm at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm...there is considerably more 'good' reading on
> the internet if one looks.  The 'inanities', as she
> mentions are what she deems 'bad' reading, I suppose.

Inanity of inanities, all is inanity...I applied myself to
learning...This also is inanity and striving after wind.

It depends on your purpose. Other people have other purposes.

Edward Cherlin
Earth Treasury: End Poverty at a Profit
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/