[Olpc-open] Olpc-open Digest, Vol 18, Issue 20

Ed Montgomery edm at rocketmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:48:33 EST 2007

Hmmm...there is considerably more 'good' reading on
the internet if one looks.  The 'inanities', as she
mentions are what she deems 'bad' reading, I suppose.
Well, the signal to noise ratio is up to the
individual, i.e. what you choose and spend your time
reading.  It would appear that this academic has
decided that reading things that she is not interested
in is the 'inanities of the internet'.  How sad.  In
any case, in regards to your notion(s) of
storytelling, etc., it appears timely that this has
appeared (from UNICEF and OLPC!):

http://ourstories.org/

Enjoy! :-)