[Olpc-open] For you 'visual/auditory' learners...;-)

Ed Montgomery edm at rocketmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:36:08 EST 2007

Just thought I'd throw in a vid link, in addition to
my previous post about 'studies' about the educational
use of computers.  Amongst other very interesting
things, the presenter mentions a study of math
students.  Those with computers, and those without
(for control purposes, etc).  Those with showed
significant improvement (haven't read the details,
since I don't have time, but as I mentioned, I'm
already convinced by the overwhelming evidence that
surrounds us).  Enjoy! ;-)
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/198