[Olpc-open] Olpc-open Digest, Vol 18, Issue 2

Ed Montgomery edm at rocketmail.com
Sun Dec 2 02:37:23 EST 2007

Dear Dr. Clinical/Child Psychologist whatever:

I'm just a lowly teacher, with years of dealing with
computers and kids (sometimes as many as 30 at a time,
as opposed to your say, one at a time?).  Your
'objective' proof is nonsense.  I've seen many
children go on to productive careers in many fields,
and they are all grateful that they had
exposure/access to computers to help them in their
education, etc.  This project will help to address,
amongst other things, the digital divide, where only
the wealthy (exemplis gratis, child psychologists,
have access to computers, their children have
computers, etc.).  So, are you telling me that you,
your colleagues, other doctors, child psychologists,
don't use computers?  Not useful? Don't use them for
educational purposes, etc.?  Nonsense.

I'd say your license should be revoked, based on your
statements.  Who knows what other crackpot theories
you have.  (But please, go ahead and enlighten us.)