[Olpc-open] Iran wishes to join OLPC pilot plan

keyhan at iidco.com keyhan at iidco.com
Sun Oct 1 02:00:05 EDT 2006

Dear sir/madam
Thank you for your reply and your attached file.According to that overview Iran
classified in orange countries which means their educational ministry are
interested in this project.
Iran Info Tech is IT arm of Industrial Ministry of Iran,we wish to implement
OLPC through our company.
Would you please tell us the processe which help us to join OLPC countries.
We are waiting to join OLPC pilot plan as soon as possible.