[Olpc-open] Re: OLPC Argentina

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 18:33:25 EST 2006

Hola Marcelo,

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 19:47, Marcelo Duschkin wrote:
MD> El Mar 07 Nov 2006 17:39, Xavier Alvarez escribió:
MD> > [...] Even this mailman doesn't have a specific list for
MD> > Argentina's OLPC community... does it exist? (the
MD> > community)

MD> In the early stages.

Yes, we've exchanged some emails there :)

I added it to the 'official' wiki for others to find and join :)

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Argentina

MD> > I would hate to see such an exciting project be lost to
MD> > (typical) government inertia and political photo-ops...
MD>
MD> It's true about educ.ar

The question now would be: how do we avoid it?  Or how do we raise
the chances of it actually happening?  This is a big project, and
despite Ututo's efforts (which are great) it's only a small piece
in this mega-puzzle-project...

--
XA
=========