[OLPC-Oceania] An idea for a blog post: Education Reform and the Debate Today

Estelle Shumann estelle.shumann at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:11:10 EDT 2012

Hello -
I came across your blog here http://olpcoceania.blogspot.com/2009/01/png-to-review-education-system.html a few weeks ago as I was researching and writing my most recent series of publications, which collectively form a set of educational resources for people looking to pursue distance learning (they come together at http://www.onlineschools.org/education-debate/. These resources include the Education Debate, multiple different resources on the practicality of certain fields, and even an eBook.

Together, some of these have been referenced by the likes of the New York Times, PBS and Mashable, among others.

I think a blog post that discusses educational reform, the current state of learning, and where it seems to all be headed into the future could be a valuable and insightful piece for your readers. If you're interested, I would really love to work with you and come up with a guest contribution that discusses this or a similar topic that you'd enjoy. What do you think?
It would be such a pleasure to hear from you.

Cheers,

Estelle S.