[OLPC New Zealand] Auckland Testing Summary 18 May 2013

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Sun May 26 18:13:41 EDT 2013

Thanks Tabitha.
This happen every time or only some times?
In theory, you can change the font while you are editing the text,
or before you start to insert a text in the image.
There are a bug associated to the combo in gtk3, when there are more
options
than available vertical space in the screen: the first time the combo is
opened,
the arrows at top and at bottom are not visible. If you close the combo and
open it again,
arrows are displayed and you can navigate the options. Is that the
situation?
We are discussing with Walter other options to select fonts,
but need more work in my opinion. We can send activities to test by your
group,
should be good have feedback, before pushing to all the users.

Gonzalo