[OLPC New Zealand] [Testing] Auckland Testing Summary 27 October 2012

Deepak Muddha deepak at laptop.org.au
Mon Oct 29 03:56:12 EDT 2012

Hi all

All the bugs, enhancements etc are recorded in the system related to One
Education OS 1.2 (build au888) on XO-1.75

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2570

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2571

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2555

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2556

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2557

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2558

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2559

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2560

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2561

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2562

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2563

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2564

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2565

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2566

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2567

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2568

https://sugardextrose.org/issues/2569

> 13.1.0 for XO-4 (build 8) on XO-4:
> No new defects discovered, used browse and terminal quite extensively.

Thanks & Regards

--
*_______________________________________________________
*