[OLPC New Zealand] Auckland Testing Summary 20 October 2012

Jerry Vonau jerry at laptop.org.au
Sun Oct 21 16:47:18 EDT 2012

On 21 October 2012 04:31, Tom Parker <tom at carrott.org> wrote:

> <snip>
> One Education OS 1.2 (build au49) on XO-1.75 and (build au249) on XO-1.5
>
> <snip>
>
> The build doesn’t expand to fill the size of the disk, leaving 4GB unused
> on an 8GB laptop.

This is a limitation of the 11.3.X series images, the auto resizing of the
filesystem wasn't introduced until 12.1.X. We have both 4GB and 8GB
available for the XO-1.75 in au887, please use what fits your XO. Thanks
for the great feedback with the translation, this helps a great deal if
finding all the strings that still need attention.

Jerry