[OLPC New Zealand] OLPC Australia XO-AU OS 12.0 Release Candidate 2

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Fri Mar 30 06:10:48 EDT 2012

Friends,

Release Candidate 2 of the 2012 OLPC Australia operating system, XO-AU
OS 12, has been released. We hope to make a final release in two
weeks, in time for the start of term 2 of school in Queensland and
Northern Territory.

To get started, visit our release notes page:
https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/120_release_notes

Installing the Release Candidate is no different from installing the
XO-AU USB 3 stable release: extract the zip file to a USB stick and
you're ready to go.

The "What's New" section outlines the changes in this release.

To provide feedback, please join our technical mailing list:
https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/general/wiki/Technical_mailing_list

Following this, you can send your comments or ask questions on the
list. The OLPC Australia Engineering team are active participants on
this list, and we will reply. Remember, the better you can help us
with quality information, the better we can make the product for you
:)

Regards,
Sridhar

Sridhar Dhanapalan