[OLPC New Zealand] Hello everyone

Nicholas independentcommercial at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:49:43 EDT 2012

Hello everyone. My name is Nicholas. I live in Whanganui with my
partner and son (toddler).
I've volunteered to help out where I can with l10n Mi (Māori) and
wherever else I can. I am only a very beginner in Te Reo but hopefully
this will soon change with our son going to Te Kōhanga Reo.

My background is in fine arts but I've been working with solar for a
few years now building and learning power electronics for micro or
nano -solar projects (ultra small scale solar) most recently.
GNU/Linux user for about a decade.

I apologise in advance for the first name only introduction, this is a
public email list and that's how I submit to them. In any personal
correspondence I use my own personal email address which of course has
my surname included.