[OLPC New Zealand] [OLPC-AU] [Dextrose] latest test image for testing

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 28 18:01:19 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 13:27 -0500, Chris Leonard wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Jerry Vonau <jerry at laptop.org.au> wrote:
> > Hi All:
> >
> > I have the latest dextrose based builds ready for your evaluation
> > from here.
>
> Jerrry,
>
> Just out of curiousity are you using (or including en_GB).  Not sure
> whose spelling conventions you Aussies follow, but I would guess en_GB
> over en_US.

I patched sugar's rpm to include en_GB when building and that works, for
the most part Australia and Canada go with the en_GB spelling
conventions. When I patched en_AU to be included the rpm the build
failed. What would it take to get en_AU in sugar proper? Copy en_GB over
to en_AU?

> FYI, there is now a PO file for the diff between glu94 and dx3
> sugar.po versions.  You would want to merge glu94 and the diff file to
> get a complete dx3 version of sugar.po.
>
> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/dextrose/

Good to know.

Thanks,