[OLPC New Zealand] OLPC Australia XO-AU OS 12 beta 2

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Fri Feb 17 01:15:08 EST 2012

Friends,

Beta 2 of the 2012 OLPC Australia operating system, XO-AU OS 12, has
been released.

To get started, visit our release notes page:
https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/120_release_notes

Go to the "Beta 2" part of the Installation section to download and
install. Installing the beta is no different from installing the XO-AU
USB 3 stable release: extract the zip file to a USB stick and you're
ready to go.

The "What's New" section outlines the changes in this release.

To provide feedback, join our technical mailing list:
https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/general/wiki/Technical_mailing_list

Following this, you can send your comments or ask questions on the
list. The OLPC Australia Engineering team are active participants on
this
list, and we will reply. Remember, the better you can help us with
quality information, the better we can make the product for you :)

Regards,
Sridhar

Sridhar Dhanapalan
Engineering Manager