[OLPC New Zealand] OLPC testing summary Auckland 18 August 2012

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Sat Aug 18 02:19:32 EDT 2012

Thanks for testing the teacher training customisations. This allows us
to modify the standard OLPC OS 10.1.3 into something that is similar
to our 10.1.3-au series, and is hence compatible with our One
Education programme.

If you examine the Training Pack files, you'll see that we upgrade
Browse, MusicPainter, Scratch and Speak. Other activities are
untouched. We install the Adobe Flash Player, although I suspect that
performance will be poor on XO-1 hardware. The Favourites view is also
changed.

See the training.sh file for details on what modifications the
Training Pack makes.

Cheers,
Sridhar