[OLPC New Zealand] [Testing] Testing Summary: 19 November 2011 - Auckland, New Zealand

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Nov 23 01:43:42 EST 2011

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 09:53:14PM +1300, Tabitha Roder wrote:
> Testing Summary: 19 November 2011 - Auckland, New Zealand
> Who: Fabiana, Oliver, Tabitha, Tom
>
> os11 on XO-1.75:
> [...]
> Pippy. Lots of stuff tried, seemed to work, but very slow to respond
> so wasn't sure whether I was doing the right things (like pressing ESC
> to exit the program being run in Pippy).

I've just tried, and can't seem to reproduce a slow response.  Perhaps
there was something else still running in the background?  Try putting
Pippy higher up the list of tests.

Shortcuts:

Ctrl/Q for exit.

Alt/R for run.

Alt/S for stop.

Compared XO-1.5 and XO-1.75, no apparent difference.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/