[OLPC New Zealand] [Testing] Testing Summary: 19 November 2011 - Auckland, New Zealand

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Sun Nov 20 17:42:12 EST 2011

A blank screen or seeing "Suspending console(s)" after leaving an XO-1.75
unused for several seconds likely is #11461, where we switch away from the
X display prior to freezing the image for idle suspend.

The os11 software build re-introduces agressive suspending techniques, but
does not fully have support to cleanly shutdown & resume everything from
suspend yet.  Suspending an XO-1.75 by using the power button or a lid
close does not work yet etither (#11466/#11467).