[olpc-nz] Sugar in the south

nathaN P rekrapenator at gmail.com
Tue May 24 03:10:40 EDT 2011

Thanks Tim - a couple of questions on behalf of the students - ages 10-12.

How do we add applications of our choice (or is this really complicated) -
the students really like the physics programme on Mirabelle but on the later
live XO there are more applications but no Mirabelle - we would like the
best of both worlds?
.....and is it possible to change the setup default from German keyboard -
one less instruction?

Can we save documents or settings - we are running live cds in 256mb ram
computers,  removed hds and disconnected floppy drives - USB stick?

Cheers,
Nathan