[olpc-nz] OLPC at Vic IT Career Fair Again This Year?

Rebecca Ray honorary.kiwi at gmail.com
Mon May 9 01:05:42 EDT 2011

Hi all,
Its been aaages since I've been able to make a Saturday testing session- I
miss it! Hopefully Julz and I will be able organise ourselves a bit better
in the near future.

I just had a call from Belinda Lau from Victoria University careers and she
wanted to know if OLPC would be interested in having a booth there again
this year (its the 20th of May, 11-2 I believe). She said that a couple
staff members had requested it =)

I won't be able to help out on the day as I'll be running the booth for
Wellington ICT on my lonesome but if you guys are interested, could you
please email her at belinda.lau at vuw.ac.nz in the next two days and let her
know? (They gave us the booth for free last year, I'd assume it would be the
same this year as you'd be looking for volunteers, you're a NFP, etc)

Thanks!
-Bex