[OLPC New Zealand] 11.2.0 build 23 available for testing

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:16:27 EDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

According to my notes, there was no key sequence associated with the xo
shutting down or restarting - which made it difficult to dupliate. But will
keep an eye on it and try to figure out what is causing it. Ctr+Shift+Q is a
very specific sequence, I doubt it would happen just by chance.

Cheers
Fabiana

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:

> Hi Fabiana & friends,
>
> 11.2.0 build 23 is now available for testing:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/11.2.0
> http://build.laptop.org/11.2.0/os23/
>
> Thanks a lot for all the great feedback from build 22 testing. Build
> 23 fixes the following issues you reported:
>
> - Loss of the frame and zoom keys, copying of a file means you can't
> leave the Journal: fixed!
> - Colors not starting: activity has been removed
> - Can't play media recorded by Record because Jukebox crashes: fixed!
>

> Unfixed issues:
> - XO's shutting themselves down - is it possible that you press
> ctrl+shift+Q, the Shutdown keyboard shortcut? If not, then more
> description of the exact scenario would be useful.
> - Speak's robot hard to understand: bug filed at sugarlabs
> - Physics can crash with complicated shapes: bug filed at sugarlabs
>

> Looking forward to your report from testing build 23 :)
>
> Thanks!!
> Daniel

M Fabiana Kubke

Department of Anatomy | University of Auckland | New Zealand
(+64) 9 373-7599 Ext 86002 | (+64)9 923 6002 (direct) | Mobile: (+64) 210
437 121

Skype: superfabs | http://twitter.com/Kubke | http://identi.ca/kubke |
http://buildingblogsofscience.wordpress.com |
http://sciblogs.co.nz/building-blogs-of-science |