[OLPC New Zealand] 11.2.0 testing

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:20:32 EDT 2011

Thanks Tabs - will look into it. Keep forgetting my notebook to write down
the prior weekend testing.
Cheers
Fabiana

--
M Fabiana Kubke

Department of Anatomy | University of Auckland | New Zealand
(+64) 9 373-7599 Ext 86002 | (+64)9 923 6002 (direct) | Mobile: (+64) 210
437 121

Skype: superfabs | http://twitter.com/Kubke | http://identi.ca/kubke |
http://buildingblogsofscience.wordpress.com |
http://sciblogs.co.nz/building-blogs-of-science |