[OLPC New Zealand] auckland testing 29 july

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 07:26:26 EDT 2011

Abhishek, Tabitha, Tom, Oliver, Fabiana

Free from Malaria v3 - fails to start

I know america:
Icon colour does not change when played. Chose N America but asks me locate
countries in Central America. Grammatical errors: eg., opening sequence
child asks "what I do". The interactive mixes Spanish and Englis: Eg: "where
is Groenlandia?". We queried why the child that is asking the questions gets
bored and leaves the room to go to play.

Triples
Seems ok

Sokoban
Works (played 10 levels)

Image processor fails to start

Sort game v1: Failed to start in Ivy

Mateton
Appears to be a blackboard for maths?

TeachTeacher 3
Seems to be a tool to help teachers know which activity to use for different
subjects or levels. What is the menu for?

GemJeweled
Can the tiles be bigger, use more of screen? Writing in Spanish - is there
an english version? Tunr off sound option would be good. Are points affected
by time? If so maybe display the clock?

IQ activity works

Minecraft - Fails to start needs Java?

Butialo - Need help file button or instruction page

Conozco elementos quimicos
If click an element it closes teh activity - Icon colour not changed after
playing

Mapa Ceibal- Loads, can see photos of places can edit photo link

Cheers

--
M Fabiana Kubke

Department of Anatomy | University of Auckland | New Zealand
(+64) 9 373-7599 Ext 86002 | (+64)9 923 6002 (direct) | Mobile: (+64) 210
437 121

Skype: superfabs | http://twitter.com/Kubke | http://identi.ca/kubke |
http://buildingblogsofscience.wordpress.com |
http://sciblogs.co.nz/building-blogs-of-science |