[OLPC New Zealand] olpc and Sugar posters for various events

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Thu Jul 28 17:13:52 EDT 2011

Wondering if we should get some of these printed -
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Booth_Banners
Also wondering if olpc have a similar quality banner we could print

If we get them made on nice strong card and laminate or if we get printed on
canvas or something then we just need to do it once (well, as in once in
Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or something) and reuse at various
events, such as Software Freedom Day. If anyone knows a good printing place
to use please let me know.

Tabitha