[OLPC New Zealand] laptop found

Tim McNamara mcnamara.tim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:55:38 EDT 2011

I've called Denise back and the XO has been returned to a uni staff member.
It must be one of the rouge XOs around.

Happily, Denise's niece in Uruguay uses one and that's how she came to know
about us. The XO's distinctiveness does help!

Tim McNamara
Professional \\  paperlessprojects.com
Personal \\  @timClicks <http://twitter.com/timClicks>  |  timmcnamara.co.nz