[olpc-nz] [Testing] diagnosing ad-hoc network activity sharing problems

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 26 06:01:26 EST 2011

FWIW you might like to try the Wireless Graph activity, I've not tested it recently or when using an ad-hoc network, but it's worth a quick try:

    http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4031

However, it sounds to me like the reported issues are due to power saving being enabled on that XO 1.5, I was under the assumption that it was disabled by default in official release builds due to this very issue, but maybe that was just XO 1 builds?

Regards,
--Gary