[olpc-nz] Castle Instructions.

Rafael Ortiz rafael at activitycentral.com
Mon Feb 7 09:32:44 EST 2011

Hi all.

The developer point me out to some english instructions for this activity
having in mind reports about not knowing how to play it.

Comment(by mulawa1):

 All my activities are designed to use no words at all so that they are
 truly international. I attempt to make all functions discoverable - for
 example mousing over the black, brown and white openings will reveal what
 they are.

 Discovering what everything is for is very much part of each activity.

 However for English speakers I have prepared detailed notes for Castle
 with suggested class activities. These have always been available on the
 Castle Sugar Labs page:

 http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4397

 Peter

These are the instructions .