[OLPC New Zealand] Xo-1.75 1B1 Bonnie testing

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Tue Dec 13 05:14:06 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 08:29 +1300, Carlos Nazareno wrote:
> Tom, what do you think was the cause for the difficulty in using yum
> update before because you did mention it? ISP blocking mirrors?

James Cameron has some theories, I don't know why it doesn't work. On
Saturday for the first time it worked at the Windsor. Sadly it worked on
one laptop and then didn't on another a few minutes later. Even more
sadly I did not check whether it had stopped working on the first laptop
as well.

To find out what is wrong probably needs some quality time with the yum
documentation and debug options or even the source code and tcpdump.