[OLPC New Zealand] weekly meetup

Carlos Nazareno object404 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:37:39 EST 2011

Hi guys!

Sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow, chasing some deadlines at work.

Thanks for being there and bringing all the units for demo, Tom! :)

I'll email some stuff we talked about at the gamedev meetup and at the
pub after. The global game jam (worldwide) happens on January and
Auckland GDA (game developers association) won't be meeting up again
til then, but we can post some stuff at the website or Stephen can
help by posting something on their mailing list once we have something
more formal.

I'll draw up an outline proposal? Am thinking of something more
long-term than game jams, projects which individual gamedev/groups can
work on at their pace and not constrained to just the 48-hour game jam
limit.

Cheers!

-Naz

--