[olpc-nz] [OLPC-AU] Testing summary: Auckland - 2 April 2011

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Mon Apr 4 09:45:37 EDT 2011

On 2 April 2011 12:09, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at tabitha.net.nz> wrote:
> Testing summary: Auckland - 2 April 2011
>
> Testing 862 10.1.3-au2 0.84.31 on XO-1.0s for Australia

Thanks! :)

> Image thumbnail - froze the XO, max out cpu, had to kill it

It's not frozen, it's just very slow. I doubt it'd be useful at all on
an XO-1 in its current state. Performance improvements are in the
works.

Image Thumbnail scours the entire filesystem, using a combination of
'find' and 'file' to identify images. It looks beyond the journal in
places like the Browse and Firefox caches, to find usable images.

Sridhar