[olpc-nz] spare XO?

Brenda Wallace brenda at coffee.geek.nz
Mon Sep 20 19:33:27 EDT 2010

The XO i had is in the hands of a Vietnamese translator (who has been
translating at amazing speed!).. i discovered a professional Maori
translator and want to get him involved too.

Does anyone have an XO they're not using for testing much? Although
the translator doesn't actually need an XO for translating, it's a way
of getting their interest piqued. I've had more success at getting
them underway when i've loaned them an XO..

We've also got Wellington people working on Thai, Philippine/tagalog,
and Serbian atm.

--
Kotahi tamaiti, Kotahi rorohiko iti: no Aotearoa
http://laptop.org.nz