[olpc-nz] Software Freedom Day Wellington - THIS SUNDAY (no Saturday testing)

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Mon Sep 13 19:50:02 EDT 2010

Thanks for the reminder for me to tell the Auckland crew about this Saturday
Rebecca. We will not be at the Windsor this Saturday as we are relocating
for the Software Freedom Day event.

Auckland Software Freedom Day events:
Friday 17 September 2010 from 4pm to 6pm - Albany Senior High School
Saturday 18 September 2010 from 10 am to 4pm - Orion Cafe, Mt Eden

olpc will be at both events, so if you have an XO and can't make it please
let me know (though I think most people are coming). We have been given 10
USBs by Eddie Burrow (thanks Eddie) to give out. I hope most people can make
it, not only to support olpc at these events, but because there are lots of
other great things happening this year.

There are suitable handouts attached for both cities for getting people
involved in olpc volunteering.

See you there
Tabitha